In this solo episode we dive into my top 10 tips to staying on track with your health and fitness goals while on vacation. I also give a little debrief on how my solo spring break Mom and daughter trip to London and Paris went...the good, the bad, and the major takeaways.
In this tips we address
- Activity while on vacation
- Mindful eating tips
- My go to snack hack
- The importance of ditching the perfectionist mentality
- Why family vacations aren't always 'vacations'
- How to come back feeling rested and refreshed
- Key habits to incorporate daily
- How to communicate with your partner what you need
What are your thoughts? What do you like to do on vacation to support your physical and mental health?
If you want to learn more about Natasha Caleel you can find her @fitmamasb on all social media.
Have a question you want to be addressed on the show? Email email@example.com
Learn more about our online coaching programs at http://fitmamasb.com or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.