In this episode, we chat with Emilee Gisler...wife, mom of 3 kids, and physical therapist assistant (PTA) turned healthcare specialized virtual assistant. Emilee has been a PTA for the past 7 years, working in various settings, including her most recent being an outpatient clinic where she started to specialize in women's health, primarily pregnancy and postpartum rehab. Emilee went on maternity leave in October with her third baby and decided shortly after that she would not be ready to return when her leave ran out.
- Why she decided to start her own business over returning to work after baby number 3
- What a Virtual Assistant (VA) does, and how it can be a great role for parents who want to work from home.
- How making space (mentally and logistically) is important to grow a new idea
- Practical tips for starting your own side gig as a busy mom who also works full time
- Power in time blocking
- How to find rewarding occupations outside of paid work
- The importance of having a growth mindset to succeed and land clients.
If you'd like to chat with Emilee you can reach her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to learn more about Natasha Caleel you can find her @fitmamasb on all social media.
Have a question you want to be addressed on the show? Email email@example.com
Learn more about our online coaching programs at http://fitmamasb.com or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.