In today's solo episode, we are talking all about nutrition. Come with me as I mentally walk through the grocery store and give you some insight into how I make better food choices these days. I am all about eating a well-balanced, holistic diet, and our days revolve around eating tasty, nutritious food... not a starvation diet.
Summarizing what I buy as a personal trainer, busy mom, and entrepreneur.
Some key takeaways from this episode...
- My nutrition philosophy is loosely influenced by what cultures who live in the "blue zones" eat.
- We do eat meat but prioritize high-quality meats.
- Veggies are your friend
- Watch for hidden sugars in dairy
- Limit processed foods, and what you can eat instead
- My favorite grocery store items
Here is the Trader Joe's article I was referencing https://www.insider.com/what-to-buy-at-trader-joes-for-family-from-personal-trainer-2023
Find me on Instagram if you have any questions!
If you want to learn more about Natasha Caleel you can find her @fitmamasb on all social media.
Have a question you want to be addressed on the show? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our online coaching programs at http://fitmamasb.com or shoot us an email at email@example.com.