In today’s episode we are talking all things Imposter Syndrome or as we like to call it Imposter Phenomena. I am excited to welcome my friend and colleague Carrie Cohen. Carrie is a Licensed Psychotherapist and has had a private practice for over 20 years. Since expanding her work into the online space, she provides psychotherapy informed coaching to entrepreneurs and women. As a Holistic Health Coach, Certified Nutrition Coach, Gut Health Specialist and Rapid Transformational Therapy Practitioner® Carrie utilizes a multi-dimensional holistic approach with her clients that transcends the limitations present in traditional psychotherapy.
In this podcast we discuss
- What is imposter syndrome, and why it isn’t a syndrome at all
- Is it more common in women than men?
- How does this show up in different areas of our life? How can we start identifying these feels so we can create change
- Strategies to overcome imposter feelings
- A targeted approach to excelerate the process and help you break through to the other side.
You can find Carrie on Instagram @carriecohencoaching or on LinkedIn and make sure to check out her latest offer called Imposter Rewired which is being ran LIVE this Friday at 12PM EST/9AM PST.
If you want to learn more about Natasha Caleel you can find her @fitmamasb on all social media.
Have a question you want to be addressed on the show? Email email@example.com
Learn more about our online coaching programs at http://fitmamasb.com or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.