In this solo episode, we talk ALL about diastasis recti. This topic is near and dear to me as it is the reason I started my postpartum fitness business in the first place nine years ago. The three-finger-width gaping hole in my abdomen came as a major surprise after I had my daughter, so I set out to learn everything there was to know about it and how to fix it without surgery.
In this episode, we discuss
- Fear mongering and DR
- My own personal experience
- Why the lists of "bad" exercises should be taken with a grain of salt
- What you really need to focus on when it comes to healing your core postpartum
- The four mistakes people make when it comes to diastasis recti
- My favorite exercises to start with and helpful tips for new moms who are unsure of what they can and can't do.
My diastasis recti recovery workout series is available as part of the all-access membership on the Fit Mama SB app. If you'd like to try it, make sure to visit http://fitmamasb.com/membership and get your first month for only $9.99.
See you next week!
If you want to learn more about Natasha Caleel you can find her @fitmamasb on all social media.
Have a question you want to be addressed on the show? Email email@example.com
Learn more about our online coaching programs at http://fitmamasb.com or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.